Upcycling older garments can help form or renew our connection, is cost-effective, and is socially-responsible. Let me help you! Reach out when you’re ready to me about your upcycle dreams!
- What existing garment do you want to upcycle?
- Do you know what you want to convert the garment into or how you want to alter the garment?
- Will this require a fitting session? (if you are taking a shirt in, or cropping it or the sleeves, for example).
Maybe you are really not sure – here are some ideas:
- Alter a top to make it more wearable
- Convert a blanket into a blanket coat
- Convert a towel into a beach bag
- Repurpose old t-shirts into a blanket or blanket coat
- Costs vary wildly by project, depending on material costs and labor required.
- All projects start at $15.